The Center for Research and Learning offers mentored research opportunities in all academic disciplines to undergraduate students.
What are the benefits of doing research?
- Real-life research experience
- Student research stipends for most CRL programs
- Project supply funds
- Poster presentation opportunity at local conferences and symposia
- Honing of public presentation skills
- Establishing an academic/professional network
- Learning to work in teams
- Opportunity to publish in the IU Journal of Undergraduate Research